Easter Egg Hunt Round-Up
Looking for an Easter Egg Hunt or for a place for your kiddo to visit an Easter Bunny? Here’s your guide to some of the Kalamazoo area Easter Egg Hunts, Easter Bunny appearances, and other Easter related activities.
If you know of egg hunts in the area, please submit them here and we’ll add to our event calendar and to this post.
Please always check on dates and times and venues as things may change, especially in inclement weather.
Easter Egg Hunts
April 12, 2014
Centerpoint Church at 10:00 am, 2345 North 10th Street, Kalamazoo
- For children 3 years old – 5th grade
- Gather in the church’s worship center for a welcome and instructions, the egg hunt follows
- Activities include an opportunity of meeting Zeus (the World’s tallest dog), balloon twisters, and a bounce slide for the kids to enjoy.
April 13, 2014
Kalamazoo Area Runners Kids’ Easter Egg Hunt and Fun Run at 2:00 pm, Portage West Middle School, 7145 Moorsbridge Rd., Portage
- Refreshments and door prizes provided after the run
- Online registration ends April 12th at 12:00pm.
- Registration the day of the event will be between 12:30 and 1:30pm
- Bring your own basket
- This event is free. Donations will be accepted to benefit Kalamazoo Loaves and Fishes.
April 17, 2014
Pathfinder Church Annual Easter Egg hunt from 5:30 – 7:30 pm, hunt located at Portage Central Elementary School, 8422 S Westnedge Ave, Portage
- 10,000 eggs, 2 bounce houses, crafts, concessions and much more!
April 19, 2014
First Reformed Church of Portage, from 9:00 am to 11:00 am, 7905 S. Westnedge, Portage
- Easter Egg Hunt will be at 9:45am
- Pancake Breakfast and Easter Egg Hunt
- Breakfast any time between 9:00am and 11:00am
Haven Church Easter EggStravaganza at 1:00 pm, 5350 N. Sprinkle Road, Kalamazoo
- Includes stations, yard games, a pre-school bouncer, an Easter egg hunt and a huge dance party to some Rock and Roll Resurrection music in the gym
Gracespring Bible Church Annual Easter Eggstravaganza at 10:00 am, 8643 Gull Road, Richland
- Crafts to make, yummy treats to eat and lots and lots of eggs to gather!
Red Arrow Ministries at 10:30 am, Kids Paradise Playground, 200 Liberty Street, Paw Paw
- For Children up to 12 years old
The Olde World Village at 10:00 am 13215 M-96, Augusta
- For children up to 12 years old
Garden Gate Cafe’ 2nd Annual Easter Egg Hunt from 2 pm to 4 pm, 230 S. Kalamazoo Mall, Kalamazoo
- Cupcake Club Kids Age 4 – 11, Younger Children are Welcome with Parents Present
- $10.00 per Child, please RSVP @ 269-532-1692
- Meet at the GGC @ 2:00 Wear your Bunny Ears and bring a small Easter Basket.
- We will march up the Kalamazoo Mall to City Centre and take the elevator to the 4th floor Community Room.
- Easter Egg Hunt, Activities, Craft Stations, Snacks, Beverages, Frost Cupcakes, and LOTS OF FUN~! Don’t miss. Bring a friend.
17th Annual Egg Hunt on the River Walk from 6:00 to 8:00 pm, Mayors’ Riverfront Park, 251 Mills St., Kalamazoo
- Ages 1-9, accompanied by their family
- Bring your own basket
- Face painting, jellybean guess jar, and Easter Egg Hunt
April 20, 2014
Airway Lanes, at both 10 am and 4 pm, 5626 Portage Rd., Portage
- Meet in the arcade and bring your own basket
- Candy and prizes and enter to win a Free Birthday Party!
- Check out the Easter Special on Easter Sunday only, buy one wristband, get one free
Easter Bunny Appearances
Crossroads Mall Easter Photos. Come visit our floppy-eared friend! Capture a spring memory with your child’s photo with the Easter Bunny from April 5 to April 19.
Teachers Center. Photo opportunity with the Easter Bunny on Sundays, April 6 and 13 from 12 pm to 2 pm. Also, check out the Easter Bunny night on April 16 with a story, craft, Easter bingo, and an appearance from the Easter Bunny himself!
Bunny Train in Coopersville. Kids of all ages will enjoy this one hour and twenty minute excursion through the Spring Time country-side. The Easter Bunny and her cast of a wacky, musical characters perform in each of our antique passenger coaches. We recently found a coupon for buy one, get one free through Travel Zoo.
Easter Bunny Express in Coldwater. Ride with the Easter Bunny and go Egg Hunting. Train is pulled by Diesel Locomotive Approximately an 1 3/4 Hour Train Ride. Train is Handicap Accessible. Restrooms are on train. Pre-paid tickets highly recommended.
Easter Egg Coloring
Fieldstone Grill. Easter Egg Coloring Event on Saturday, April 19th, from 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM. The cost is $8.95 for a basket of eggs to color and other goodies. Dining will be a la carte. Please call the restaurant at 269-321-8480 to make reservations for the event.