*Passes to Impression 5 Science Center were provided by the museum for review purposes. All opinions are my own.
by Leslie P
Impression 5 Science Center in Lansing, Michigan is designed to give kids of all ages a real hands-on approach to learning using all five senses. If you have a child who loves cars and racing, you’ll want to make a trip to check out their new Hot Wheels™: Race to Win™ exhibit. Located in their new 4,500 square foot traveling exhibit space, the exhibit will be open until January 6, 2017.
5 Reasons To Make The Trip
1. “Drivers, start your engines!” The Hot Wheels™ exhibit is full of interactive opportunities. You’ll get the chance to pretend to drive a real race car, learn about racing safety and even a full race from the type of track to the type of tires on the car. Don’t forget to check out the featured racing memorabilia.
2. Be a part of the pit crew! Change into your racing gear and see how fast you can change a tire, fill up the gas tank and even take a picture in the winner’s circle after your win.
3. Calling all fans of Hot Wheels™ cars! At the exhibit, you get the chance to race and watch cars shoot down various tracks. If you or your kids have a collection of Hot Wheels, you may want to check out their Hot Wheels™ Swap Meet on November 25 and share your collection with other fans.
4. Admission to the Race to Win™ exhibit is included in your admission to the museum. So even after all of that racing, you can explore the rest of the Impression 5 Science Center. You won’t want to miss their new “Throwing Things” exhibit located on the upper floor.
5. It’s always fun to pick up a gift at the gift shop after all of the fun. There are currently many Hot Wheels™ toys featured in the gift shop. You can even pick up a Hot Wheels™ car or truck for under $2.00!
Tuesday – Saturday: 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
Sunday: 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm
Children 2 & older: $8.50
Children 1 & younger: FREE
Military & family: $7.00
Impression 5 Members: FREE
ASTC Travel Passport Program: FREE
ACM Reciprocal Network: 50% off for up to 6 people