What could be more fun for the kiddos in the winter than sledding? We’ve created a sledding guide to the best areas to go sledding around Kalamazoo based upon input by moms and dads in Kalamazoo and Portage. Always check with the property owners first before sledding on private property.
Now, go and get those sleds and enjoy!
- Milham Park Golf Course, 4200 Lovers Lane, Kalamazoo
- Kindleberger Park, 200 Park Ave, Parchment
- Hillside Middle School,1941 Alamo Ave, Kalamazoo Township
- Oakland Drive Park, 7650 Oakland Drive, Portage
- Woods Lake Elementary School, 3215 Oakland Drive, Kalamazoo
- Portage Northern School,1000 Idaho Ave, Portage
- Spring Valley Elementary, 3530 Mt. Olivet Rd., Parchment
Check with property owners before sledding and follow all local laws and regulations. KZOOkids.com is not liable for how you may choose to use this information.
Tubing Near Kalamazoo
Echo Valley – 8495 East H Ave., Kalamazoo, MI 49004. A tow rope is available to assist you and your tube back up to the top. The walking surface at the tow rope this year has been paved and heated. Check them out for tobogganing, too.
Daily Combo (tobogganing and tubing) $18.00
Timber Ridge – 07500 23 1/2 Street, Gobles, Michigan 49055. Recognized as one of the Top 10 Parks in Michigan, Timber Ridge offers tubing as a relaxing way to enjoy winter with your family.
Friday $15 (2 hour ticket) 3PM to 10PM
Sat. & Sun. $15 (2 hour ticket) 10AM to close
If you have any good sledding hills or tubing places that we forgot to add to the list, please add it to the comments sections below.