by Jill P
Kalamazoo parents and caregivers, we have a number of fun family activities and events going on in the area this weekend. Consider…
FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY
Friday, April 4 from 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm in downtown Kalamazoo.
- A free event held on the first Friday of every month, Art Hop is an evening of art exhibits and events; one of the great things to do in Kalamazoo. It’s fun, interactive and a great way to explore downtown that you can do alone, with friends or family, and you don’t have to be “artist” to enjoy it!
Saturday, April 5 from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm and Sunday, April 6 from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm at the Wings Stadium in Kalamazoo.
- Wings Stadium hosts two of the indoor arts and craft shows by Eagle Take Flight. The next show is coming up at Wings Stadium April 5-6 and is called “Spring Into Wings.” Find those “one of a kind” items that you are looking for. Strollers are not allowed at the event.
Saturday, April 5 from 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm at the Kalamazoo Public Library in downtown Kalamazoo.
- Take your family to the library the first Saturday of every month! Enjoy fun, free activities with your family. On April 5th, we’ll do some STEM activities with the Kalamazoo Valley Museum.
Saturday, April 5 from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm at the Expo Center in Kalamazoo.
- Buy and sell model railroad items. Admission: Adults $3, Children 10 and under are free. For more information call 269-344-0609 or 269-388-7416.
Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, April 4-6 at the Celebration Cinemas in Portage. Check theater for movie times.
- Featuring FREE family movies for kids 12-under and just $4.00 for adults, Flick’s Family Film Fest at Celebration! Cinema returns February 21st. Frozen Anna and Kristoff race to find Anna’s sister Elsa, whose icy powers have trapped the kingdom in eternal winter.
These events and more can be found on our Events Calendar at KZOOkids. What fun things will you be doing this weekend?