Still coming up short for some ideas for New Year’s Eve to do with the kiddos? Try one of these fun-filled events both parents and children can enjoy. Consider…
New Year’s Eve Family Fun Around Kalamazoo
- Celebrate with New Year’s Fest in Downtown Kalamazoo from 5 pm to 1 am. Kalamazoo tradition, New Year’s Fest brings the community together for a night of fun-filled activities for the entire family. This year there will be some NYF fan-favorites, as well as new entertainers that are sure to create that extra special memory and tradition. New Year’s Fest is not only a tradition, but it’s a night that makes bringing in the New Year enjoyable, and surely an experience you wouldn’t want to miss! We look forward to checking out some of the acts at the Kalamazoo Library.
- Take the Holly Jolly Trolly around Downtown Kalamazoo from 5pm to 1am. The Holly Jolly Trolley is a wonderful way to take in the holiday decorations and lights while getting around downtown. To ride, just wait by one of the stops as shown on the map. To help you plan, it leaves Bronson Park at the top and bottom of every hour. It’s free!
- Work off excess energy at Jungle Joe’s. RSVP for Jungle Joe’s New Year’s Eve Party starting from 5-8 pm.
- Family New Years at Airway Lanes in Portage. Call to reserve your spot today! (269) 327-7061. Two hours of bowling with shoes for up to 6 people, 1 large cheese or pepperoni pizza and 1 pitcher of pop. Three party times available: 1:00-3:00pm – $69.95 per lane, 4:00-6:00pm – $79.95 per lane,7:00-9:00pm – $89.95 per lane. Upgrade your fun to include 1 additional cheese or pepperoni pizza, 1 additional pitcher of pop and 4- $5.00 Arcade Game Cards.
- Rollerworld has their 36th Annual “New Years Eve Late Skate December 31st from 7:00pm to 12:30am. It’s the last skate of the year! Only $20 if you get your ticket by 12/30, $25 on December 31st. This value priced admission includes admission for 5.5 hours, regular skates, party favors, a balloon drop that includes CASH and the amazing pizza bar!!! You will have tons of fun! This event is geared for ages 6-16.
- Get Together with Friends for a Boardgame Blast! Meet with some friends for an afternoon of board games. If you have a favorite game, bring it along to teach and share! Ages 7-11 @ the Eastwood Branch of the KDL from 2-3pm.
- Check out a KWings game for the 12th Annual New Year’s Eve Bash/Social Media Madness. The game starts at 7 pm and includes a post game party and post game skate.
We advise that you call and confirm specifics before heading out to any event.
Have a Happy New Year!