by Jill P
Kalamazoo parents and caregivers, we have a number of fun family activities and Kalamazoo area events going on this weekend. Consider…
FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY
Saturday. March 22 from 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm at the Kalamazoo Nature Center in Kalamazoo.
- Drop in between noon and 1 pm and see some of KNC’s animals out from behind glass! Animals are handled by staff and animal care volunteers who will be eager to answer your questions.
Saturday, March 22 from 11:15 am to 11:45 am at the Kalamazoo Institute of Arts in downtown Kalamazoo.
- Join us for storytelling by Denise McDonald geared to children ages 4 – 8 years old. Come in while Mom, Dad or older siblings are in class, or just for the fun of it.
Saturday, March 22 from 9:00 am to 11:30 am at Burdick’s at the Radisson in downtown Kalamazoo.
- Join us for one of our character breakfasts. This month’s theme is: Storybook Princesses starting at 9 am-11:30 am. Reservations required. Please phone at (269) 226-3155 and it’s $13.50 for adult breakfast buffet and $6.99 for kids.
Saturday, March 22 from 2:30 pm to 4:00 pm at the Portage District Library in Portage.
- Your child will participate in 3 thirty minute sessions of interactive and creative fun involving the book “Green Eggs and Ham”!
- For children preschool-aged through 5th grade. Parents of preschoolers are encouraged to stay with their child.
- Sign up with the Portage District Library.
Sunday, March 23 starting at 3:00 pm at Wings Stadium in Kalamazoo.
- Beach Night-Have some beach fun in March with sand in the lobby and kids
activities, a sand castle builder, free post-game skate ($3 skate rental),
face painter, balloon animals
- Every Sunday is Family Hockey Day in the Zoo at K-Wings games! Each game is at 3:00pm and features family friendly events, activities and appearances. Plus, the first 500 kids through the main doors eat FREE courtesy of Walgreens and receive that day’s giveaway item!
FOR THE MOMS
Saturday, March 26 from 8:30 am – 1:00 pm at Wings Stadium in Kalamazoo.
- $2 Admission – Children 12 & under are Free
- Free Parking
- Strollers are allowed
- Event will take place around the concourse in Wings Stadium.
- Presented by A Touch of Home Childcare
- Contact Missy at 269-226-0369 or email@example.com for more information.
These events and more can be found on our Events Calendar at KZOOkids. What fun things will you be doing this weekend?