Let The Summer Planning Begin
Let’s talk about summer! We’re here to help you make it the Best Summer Ever.
There’s a few things that you’ll want to check out if you haven’t already done so. Here’s all of our recent articles that will help you start on your summer planning.
- Our Ultimate Summer Fun Guide has 101 ideas of things to do with your family this summer. Let the planning begin…
- Summer Festivals and Parades-Time to get the calendar out and plan on attending one of these fun, family events.
- 2015 Summer Camp Guide-Sign your kiddos up for a great summer camp or two or three.
- Vacation Bible School Round-up-Register your kiddos for a VBS near you. Yes, most vacation bible schools require advanced registration and many are filling up quickly.
- Check into Toddler Activities & Classes-Are your kiddos not old enough for summer camp, but you still want to keep them busy this summer? We have a HUGE listing of classes & activities to help you plan your summer.
- Break out the calendar and plan a few fun summer “date nights” with your significant other. Our 33 Inexpensive Date Night Ideas has some great summer ideas.
- The Kalamazoo Growlers have released their Promotional Schedule for this season. So many fun games and extra family fun events planned for this year. You’ll want to check it out.
- Our KZOOkids.com Event Calendar has a HUGE listing of summer fun events & activities. We added some super cool events from our neighboring lakeshore communities, too.
- Summer Reading Programs are a great way to keep the kiddos reading all summer long!
- Want to do some berry picking? We updated our U-Pick Berry Farms Around SW Michigan guide for this year.
- CHEAP Summer Movies are here and we have the inside scoop!
- Is camping your thing? Our readers have suggested these Campgrounds Close To Home.
- Gotta love the FREE Outdoor Concerts & Movies in our area. Grab chair, picnic basket and go!
Stay tuned! More great ideas to come!