Find fun for your family around Southwest Michigan with our Kalamazoo Events Calendar. Daily things to do in Kalamazoo – and beyond – with kids!
Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 10:00 am - 11:00 am
This is a physically distanced in-person program at KNC, please see below for more information.
This program is free with admission but requires registration.
Visit naturecenter.orgRegister to register
Explore and play with nature as our teacher while developing critical early childhood skills. This program is geared toward children 5 years and under with an adult. Come dressed to explore the outdoors!
As we begin to offer public programs again at the Kalamazoo Nature Center again, please keep these guidelines in mind:
• All program participants must practice social distancing at all times. KNC staff will also practice social distancing and wear masks whenever necessary.
• Masks are recommended for all participants, but not required. However, masks are required when participants use KNC’s public restrooms.
• Hand sanitizer is available on site at all times.
• We ask that people monitor their temperature beforehand. If you show any signs of illness, please stay home.
• All programs will be held outdoors. In the case of inclement weather, the program will be canceled.
Program registration will be limited to:
• 10 participants for children’s programs 8th grade and younger
• 15 participants for high school programs
• 25 participants for adult and family programs
Kalamazoo Nature Center
7000 North Westnedge Ave
Kalamazoo, MI 49009
Cost: Free with admission
Event Website: Click to Visit
Organizer: Kalamazoo Nature Center
Organization: Kalamazoo Nature Center
Organizer Phone: Not Provided
Organizer Email: Not Provided
Download the event to your event calendar:
Save to your iCal or
We do our best at Kalamazoo Kids to provide accurate, useful information about events and activities. This information (such as times and locations) is gathered from user submissions, press releases, local newspapers, signs around town and word of mouth. We do our best to confirm details before they are posted here. Sometimes details change or we are given inaccurate information. Whenever possible, we link our write-ups to the source in which our information came from and strongly urge you to confirm details before you go. Kalamazoo Kids is in no way responsible for any problems that occur while participating in activities listed on the site, in the newsletter or on Facebook.