Monday, May 10, 2021 - 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
Thank someone special in your life for their role in raising you with a decadent brunch at the historic W.K. Kellogg Manor House, the cereal king’s former summer home on beautiful Gull Lake. Reservations required. Brunch is offered at a variety of times beginning at 11:00 a.m. and ending at 2 p.m.
Reservations required. Call (269) 671-2160 or email [email protected] for reservations.
Cash bar options at event. Tax & gratuity not included.
– Fresh Fruit
– Assorted Pastries, Fruit Danish, Sweet Breads and Muffins
– Assorted Kellogg’s Cereals
– House Made Blueberry Vanilla Granola
– Fresh Baked Croissants with Honey Butter
– Romaine Lettuce and Mixed Field Green Salad with Mandarin Oranges, Smoked Bacon, Scallions, Toasted Almonds and Citrus Honey Vinaigrette
– Maple Glazed Country Ham Steaks
– Turkey Sausage Links
– Made To Order Omelets
– Ricotta and Cream Cheese Crepes with Raspberry Compote
– Cinnamon French Toast with Pure Maple Syrup
– Fresh Vegetable Medley
– Saffron Rice with Fresh Herbs
– Grilled Honey Garlic Chicken
– Chef Carved Prime Rib served with Creamy Horseradish Sauce and Beef Au Jus
– Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
– Assorted Artisan Desserts
We accept all major credit cards and cash for alcohol purchases.
Location:W.K. Kellogg Manor House
3700 E. Gull Lake Drive
Hickory Corners, MI 49060
Contact:Cost: $36 Adult Members $40 Non-member adults $19 All Children (5-11 years old) Under 4 years free
Event Website: Click to Visit
Organizer: Nicole Kokx
Organization: W.K. Kellogg Manor House
Organizer Phone: 269-671-2400
Organizer Email: [email protected]
Download the event to your event calendar:Save to your iCal or
We do our best at Kalamazoo Kids to provide accurate, useful information about events and activities. This information (such as times and locations) is gathered from user submissions, press releases, local newspapers, signs around town and word of mouth. We do our best to confirm details before they are posted here. Sometimes details change or we are given inaccurate information. Whenever possible, we link our write-ups to the source in which our information came from and strongly urge you to confirm details before you go. Kalamazoo Kids is in no way responsible for any problems that occur while participating in activities listed on the site, in the newsletter or on Facebook.