Saturday, March 9, 2019 - 10:30 am
Where “Shhhhh!” isn’t allowed!
Family Hope Foundation and Celebration! Cinema present a unique movie experience for individuals with special needs and their families.
Enjoy a disability-friendly environment where everyone is welcome to be who they are!
With an audience of your peers, special families can enjoy something fun together that you might not typically be able to do. Brighter lights, lower sound, limited previews and a group of people who understand your child’s disability will make this family outing enjoyable for everyone!
- 10:30 a.m. showing
- Regular matinee pricing – Friends of Family Hope Foundation, click here to print a barcode for $2 off the ticket price!
all movies in 2D and Open Caption
- Seating questions can be directed to the box office
2018-2019 Movies (Subject to change)
- October 20 Goosebumps – Haunted Halloween
- November 17 – The Grinch
- November 24 – Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelvald
- December 1 – Ralph Breaks the Internet
- December 22 – Spiderman: Into the Spiderverse
- December 29 – Mary Poppins Returns
- February 16 – The Lego Movie: The Second Part
- March 9 – How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World
- April 6 – Dumbo
Location:Celebration! Cinema Crossroads & IMAX
6600 Ring Road
Contact:Cost: Standard Pricing Applies
Event Website: Click to Visit
Organizer: Family Hope Foundation & Celebration Cinema
Organization: Not Specified
Organizer Phone: (269) 324-7469
Organizer Email: Not Provided
Download the event to your event calendar:Save to your iCal or
We do our best at Kalamazoo Kids to provide accurate, useful information about events and activities. This information (such as times and locations) is gathered from user submissions, press releases, local newspapers, signs around town and word of mouth. We do our best to confirm details before they are posted here. Sometimes details change or we are given inaccurate information. Whenever possible, we link our write-ups to the source in which our information came from and strongly urge you to confirm details before you go. Kalamazoo Kids is in no way responsible for any problems that occur while participating in activities listed on the site, in the newsletter or on Facebook.