by Jill P
Summer is here! We’re here to provide you with great resources and information to help you maximize your summer with your family.
Bookmark this link because this is one page you’re going to want to come back to over and over again this summer!
Here’s all of our recent articles that will help you start on your summer planning.
FAMILY FUN IN & AROUND KALAMAZOO
- Our Summer Bucket List has 75 ideas of things to do with your family this summer. Some of our favorite ideas are visiting a local attraction. We have a number of fun places that your kids will love within an hour of Kalamazoo. Some of these include: a visit to Moo-ville, Critchlow Alligator Sanctuary, the Air Zoo, and Meijer Gardens in Grand Rapids.
- 2016 Summer Camp Guide-Sign your kiddos up for a great summer camp or two. There are still openings in summer camps so check out our summer camp guide. Camps range from science camps, nature camps, music camps, sports camps, and so much more!
(photo courtesy of Kindleberger Summer Festival of the Performing Arts)
- Summer Festivals-Time to get the calendar out and plan on attending one of these fun, family events.
- Our KZOOkids.com Event Calendar has a HUGE listing of daily summer fun events & activities.
- Our Fishing Guide has just the right information to help get your family fishing.
Want to do some berry picking? We updated our U-Pick Berry Farms Around SW Michigan guide for this year.
- Always wanted to build a Fairy Garden with your kids? We’ve got you covered!
- CHEAP Summer Movies are here and we have the inside scoop!
- Is camping your thing? Our readers have suggested these Campgrounds Close To Home.
- Gotta love the FREE Outdoor Concerts in our area. Grab chair, picnic basket and go!
- 2016 Farmers’ Market Guide highlights all of the great markets you can visit in SW Michigan.
- Your family will LOVE Berry Picking! We’ve got our Berry Picking Guide to tell you where you can u-pick strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, and more!
- We’ve got the largest area guide to 4th of July Fireworks, Parades, and Family Fun.
Stay tuned! More great ideas to come!