This giveaway is closed. Congrats to the winner, Rebecca!
What Exactly is a Floating Waterpark?
Splash Island is new to Gull Lake this year!
I wasn’t exactly sure what all a floating waterpark entailed, but it sounded intriguing!
Splash Island is a two-level mobile waterpark structure that has two trampolines, diving board, high dive, water slide, and rope swing. Forty people can play on it at a time. Splash Island has two lifeguards on the structure.
Looking for a unique party option this summer? Private party options are available for family parties, youth or teen groups, business parties, or club gatherings. All you need to bring are a bathing suit, towel, and a huge smile!
Features of Splash Island include:
- Monkey bounce – small trampoline
- Jungle rope swing
- Jungle water slide
- Diving board – 6 ft. platform
- Gorilla bounce – 12 ft. high trampoline
and if you’re brave enough – try the Gorilla jump, a 14 ft. high dive.
Plenty of Water Fun
Head to Gull Lake on Saturday or Sunday where Splash Island offers open community swim time, from 10:30 AM until 2:30 PM. 30 minutes of water fun is only $5 and time slots can be booked online.
Check out this fun video from a private party of Splash Island in action –
More Details About Splash Island
Splash Island is anchored near Ross Township Park, located at East Gull Lake Drive, Hickory Corners, (near the Kellogg Manor House) for community swim times. The park has a small beach area & picnic tables (note: an entrance fee applies to the township park).
- Open community swim times are available on Saturday and Sunday
- No food is allowed on the float
- Participants must be age 5 or older to participate on the float
Enter to WIN
We’re excited to giveaway a family admission (up to six person (6) person max) for a Saturday or Sunday open swim (one hour duration). This family admission giveaway is available for use in the Summer 2018 season, Saturday or Sunday only between 10:30 AM – 2:30 PM (prize value: $60).
1: For a first entry, leave a comment below telling us YES or NO, if you or a family member would be brave enough to try the 14 foot gorilla jump on Splash Island (I wouldn’t).
2. Get a second entry by “liking” Splash Island, Gull Lake Facebook page and leave a separate comment telling us you did so. (Note: Only comments on this kzoostage.wpengine.com article will be counted for this giveaway.)