Thank you for advertising with KZOOkids.com!
If you have a current sponsor contract with KZOOkids.com and have been asked to submit information for a Facebook post, please fill out the form below.
Social media is another way to reach our audience with a specific message about your organization or business. We want to help you maximize your reach through your FB posts on our KZOO Kids FB page.
| Facebook Rolls Out New Branded Content Rules |
The changes at Facebook are constant. Effective March 31, 2017, Facebook rolled out a new requirement regarding what they consider “branded content”.
Click here for a full description of what this means. When we post your sponsored content, we need tag your business’ Facebook page.
Get Your Post Seen By More People
Better posts get seen by more people on Facebook. What is a “better” Facebook post?
Better posts are:
- Include some type of special offer to our readers i.e. discount on enrollment fee, free event at business, special activities, etc.
Example of a Good Facebook Post
- A catchy headline grabs the attention of our readers.
- A picture showing your event or sharing a piece of information about your business.
- Short description of business tells why this business is worth the reader’s time.
- Something fun to share about what’s happening at your business or organization.
- Sharing an upcoming open house or event at your organization.
A quality image can make a big difference in reaching more people on Facebook:
- Use minimal text. Aim for 20% or less of your image to be covered in words.
- When possible, submit images with people; images of buildings or objects typically do not attract as many clicks or comments.
- Do not submit images that are blurry, of poor quality, or unrelated to your post topic.
- Images that do not meet these criteria will not be posted.
If an image does not meet Facebook’s standards, the KZOO Kids team may opt to replace your image with one from your website, Facebook page, or choose to run the post with no image at their discretion.